Help with W95SSTV & MIR

This weekend I have tried (for the first time) to copy pictures from MIR
using W95SSTV. I do get a good signal from MIR, but W95SSTV changed the
received formation from ROBOT 36 to ROBOT 72 as soon as the signal is
present. The pictures all look like random noise. Anybody have a hint if I
am doing something wrong? Anybody get a good copy of pictures from MIR today?

Dave
WB0WNX
Sioux City, IA USA