Re: [amsat-bb] Ya know....Re: ISS

Please forgive my spelling and grammar as I am not an educator as the
author of the following is. I haven't been keeping track of how long I have
been a subscriber to this list. I do remember the demise of AO-13 so I am
sure I have been on for a couple of weeks. Personally, I apologize for
anything that I might have done that would make this mailing list not suit
your needs perfectly. I know i speak for the rest when I say we were just
marking time awaiting your subscription and will probably abandon any
further Amateur Radio activities should you choose to unsubscribe

          John Wilcox  NS1Z
               FN44rn
           ns1z@agate.net
         fon: 207-364-2246