RE: [amsat-bb] How to fix ISS

Thanks Miles for your clarification. I don't want to be involved in some
kind of war because the time. I just want to know the truth. Anyway, I don't
like politicians at all because 90% of them are dirty! Somebody told me that
I will regret for my words. I'm responsible for what I say.  Maybe, with
this facts written by you Miles anybody could understand exactly how the
things are in reality.
I have to tell you a short story which is 100% real. The secretary of the
Municipal Radioclub Station from Bucharest is a "hamradio" and of course he
has a radioamateur licence. The fact is that he never make any radio
contacts or any other activities related to Hamradio! Just "papers and
money"...I have nothing personal with this man because is a good one!  This
is a fact and it isn't the single one unfortunately. You could say that this
is because is Romania("the 3rd world" etc.)but I'm sure that is not true!
Just take a minute and think about that! We have a hobby not a job named
hamradio! You, the Americans should know this better than we know!
Keep going the good work and in the first plan be open to the dialogue.
Thanks Miles,

YO3FFF