Re: [amsat-bb] Is this the future of Amateur Radio?

I would early like to see an issue of the Satellite Experimenters Handbook
with some comment on "The" politics of ham satellites.

I've been at the launch site of the Sunsat/Oersted for the last seven
launch attempts.  Technically, I am most glad to help BUT I have little
appreciation of what is going on around me both now, presently, and in the
future!  There certainly is a secret handshake of some sort that needs to
be discussed!  Cliff K7RR