Give Us A Break!!

Hey !!  It's me "Joe AMATEUR"  Why can't we just get on with what Ham Radio
is about, " COMMUNICATIONS"   It seems like all this bickering is over Who
is going to get the Glory!! It looks like the HAMS around the world get
along a lot better than the few who are trying to control Space.  Some
impression of co-operation would be appreciated by most of us who in
general are just wanting to Communicate with other Hams thru existing as
well as new methods and modes.   Give us  " Ground Bound "  hams a Break
and get on with it,  QUIT this petty-anny fighting.  If the parties
involved put this mis-directed effort into a productive force, this issue
would be history.