Re: ARISS: Show of Support

At 10:21 AM 1/20/99 -0500, Pat wrote:
>I fully support Roy and the SAREX Working Group's well thought out
>white paper on ARISS coordination.  It's the right thing to do.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Pat WD8LAQ

I have to agree -- remember NASA doesn't have to put any amateur equipment
in space if they think it's going to be too much trouble or the earthside
ham operators aren't going to follow their mission and safety regulations.
ARISS may not have the best possible plan, but they do have a plan in place
and it can't hurt to treat it as the gentlemen's agreement it is.
Coordination is a pain in the rear sometimes, but in space it's vital to
success.

Bruce Bostwick  Work-- mailto:llbgb@utxdp.dp.utexas.edu
            Personal-- mailto:lihan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
   Ham radio related-- mailto:kd5biv@qsl.net