Re: [amsat-bb] White Paper

SAREX is sponsored by NASA, AMSAT, and ARRL.  I am VERY concerned when the
SAREX Working Group clearly explains and warns that the ARISS plans are
being threatened.  When MIREX and SAFEX confirm this problem, our actions
seems obvious.  Everyone interested in amateur radio in space should
strongly support the judgment, effort, and expertise of the people on the
ARISS team.  Anyone criticizing the efforts of the team must realize that
they are personally attacking the efforts to have amateur radio on the
International Space Station.  Please trust the people which are working very
hard to develop the Amateur Radio International Space Station.  It will not
happen without their support.

Andy  N9AB