Re: Re: SSTV --> All the S/W you need

Well, from what I have seen.. you can record audio from the radio with
that software...(I use RECALL) but can you replay it so that you can use
the audio from disk to the software...or do you have to take the audio
and patch it to a tape recorder and then run the patch cable back to the
input on the soundcard?

Kinda time consuming to me... what about running a loop from the audio
out of the sound card back to input?? well that would not work becuase
you can only use one program at a time on the sound card.
Or am I missing something?? Is there something in either program (CPIX or
W95SSTV) that will allow me to record a pass on disk and then play it
back through the software???

KC5LOS - EM16

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]