Binary attachments

An increasing number of e-mail messages I
receive via AMSAT distributions contain binary
attachments.  This is a problem for me since
I must retrieve and open the binary file, which
is usually in some word processor which I do
not have and which the author of the message
was too lazy to convent to a text file.  These
unreadable binary attachments must then be
deleted, taking up even more time.

Henceforth, I shall automatically delete any
e-mail message that contains a binary
attachment, without reading it.  If you want
me to read your e-mail, keep it in text-only
form!

73, Ray