Re: SSTV --> All the S/W you need

All the software you need in the process can be downloaded from the
following websites:

1- SSTV s/w ----> W95SSTV (USES YOUR SOUND CARD TO TX/RX SSTV)
http://www.siliconpixels.com/W95SSTV/w95dload.htm
Mir transmits sstv on 144.985 MHz in Robot-36 mode

2- Tracking s/w ----> STSPLUS (3D TRACKING S/W)
http://www.dransom.com/
The most recent Two Line Element (TLE) Keplerians are available at
http://www.amsat.org

3- A helpful recording s/w ----> "SCANREC" (RECORDS FROM THE RADIO WHEN A
SIGNAL IS RECEIVED)
http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz7kim/scanrec.zip