MIR SSTV above Europe ?

Yes but it's not easy. Although on New years day Mir was sending sstv on
all its european orbits this is not usual, I have noticed that it usually
sends only on the most westerly azimuth southbound. This would have been
the northbound orbit over east coast usa.

Tomorrow I am expecting this orbit at approx 0704-07:12 at max elevation 9
degrees my qth

other orbits(for comparison)
:0043-0052,
0218--0228,
0353-0403,
0529-0538

I shall be leaving w95sstv on auto-rx on 145.990 (doppler) FM tonight so
who knows?

73  de andy (not the astronaut) G0SFJ

ps I hope to get to s'Hertegenbosch again this year to get some s-band
stuff!