Re: Mir sstv on?

I have received valid images with little snow that have the green tint, They
were a few weeks ago, occured at similar times and had good signal into my
Kenwood VC-H1. They seem to shoot towards the heavens at those times, since
nothing is illuminated while they are in our reception range. This may be what
you are experiencing. I captured one in which you could pretty clearly see some
kind of celestial formation. Today, the two good passes for my area at ~ 1415 &
1550 UTC were both PBBS; haven't heard any SSTV since briefly on New Years day.
Wish they would publish a schedule. Hope this helps.

73 de Dennis KD7CAC in Scottsdale AZ