Mir PMS on

Thanks Ray, Farrell, Sarex crew.

 If the PMS is on over Stateside then my program's auto start must have
been triggered by a long packet burst - it has happened before on w95sstv
but then mysteriously cured itself!

Here in G-land we generally only get sstv on the southbound leg of the
first Nortbound pass over the US east coast - only exception was New Year's
Day.

regards

andy G0SFJ (not the astronaut of the same name, or maybe I should sign Bill
Clington, hi)