Thanks from Australia.

To everyone who sent a reply to my message about my upcoming trip to the USA
*****   THANKS   *****

I have been overwhelmed by the response and once again realise that I am a
member of an International family who go out of the way to assist each
other.  While I may not be able to visit everyone during my short stay I do
appreciate the offers.  Over the next week I will reply individually to all
the messages and start organising my itinerary, lucky I am on holidays at
the moment.

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting some of you in September.

73 Rob, vk3jka