Re: Schools & Satellites in the U.S.

Rob,

I would like to concur with Pat Kilroy's e-mail.  We (the SAREX Technical
Mentors) enjoyed working with you on your SAREX contact and I would be
happy to meet you personally.  If you are interested in stopping by while
in the DC area, please work with Pat.

I hope you have a great trip to the US.

73,  Frank H. Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT-NA V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs