Schools & Satellites in the U.S.

Hello and Happy New Year from Yinnar South, Victoria, Australia,

My name is Rob Higgins and I'm Principal of Gormandale & District P.S. as
well as being vk3jka.  Over the last few years I have been playing with
Amateur Radio in some of my classes especially focussing on MIR.  This year
we hope to try some SSTV images if possible.

In 1998 I won a study award and as part of it my family and I will be in
Orlando, Huntsville and Washington D.C. during September this year.  I would
love to get in touch with any schools that are using Amateur Radio or
involved in Space type programs.  If you know of any, or could assist in any
way please send a message.

Thanks in anticipation,

73

Rob Higgins, vk3jka