sorry about that

Please excuse my error.  When I posted to several lists including this one,
I forgot that increasingly off-topic follow-up replies would likely be
carbon-copied to this list as well by non-members.  A separate message
might have been more appropriate in this case.  I'll try to remember to
avoid doing this again.  The ease of posting to the internet makes it too
easy to "send" before thinking of the consequences.  Live and learn.