MIR SAFEX repeater

Hi all-

I got the impression SAFEX repeater equipment was used for SSTV.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. ( nicely hi hi )

What is involved with getting it back on and operating.

Bear with me but I enjoy talking on a radio more than just monitoring.

Those who know what can be done please answer via reflector.

HAPPY 1999 to all, pat N2OEQ  Long Island New York.