Re: MIR SSTV

>Hi Jess, I have the same problem here.If I keep hitting the resync button
>about
>once per second they aren't too bad, both programs. If I figure it out I'll
>let you
>know! Hopefully one of us will have some luck!
>
>  73  Bob WA1ZJE
if you are having to hit your re-sync button that often it sounds like your
sync with your sound card is out. you will have to adjust the sync settings
in properties. which is a little more technical than the re-sync button , in
w95sstv look for two arrows , one saying rx and one saying tx, adjust your
rx sync so that the incoming pictures are straight

ian koenig