Newbie question.

I appologize for this extremely simplistic question. I have a HT (and a
mobile Rig) and was wondering IF I could record via audio tape, the pass
of SSTV could I use the sound card (and some program) to decode it into
the pictures?) At my school we do not have an external antenna (and any
would require 100+feed of feed line) and I woud like to be able to show
students pictures captured that day if at all possible..

Glenn Bock

PS specific suggestions for Win3.1 or MAC software for decoding the tape
would be greatly appreciated if possible.
Glenn again
N3USP
Physics Teacher Wilde Lake HS, Columbia MD.