Re: Comments from MAREX-NA 30 DEC 1998

Good grief Miles, you sound like a spoilt child whose candy got taken
away.
Is this the spirit of Amateur Radio you are talking about?
With all due respect to a highly educated and capable human being, I
would
like to suggest a entry level course in tact and diplomacy. Honey catches
more
flies than vinegar. Even dumb old me knows that. Take it easy  "Mann".
73 and may the spirit of ALOHA enter your endeavors. De Peter, NH6VB.