Re: SAFEX RELEASE 30 DEC 1998

I strongly disagree to the commants made by SAFEX that MAREX-NA is harming the current projects on MIR and that they will harm ISS in the same way.  A new organization is just as good as an older one.
The statement made by  Mr. Mann that the larger SAFEX and ARISS are destroying all hope in future projects is very true. The withholding of the powersupply is just a small example. The greed shown be SAFEX is appauling,  If you expected to be paid for the powersupply then why build it before you asked if you would be paid??? And if you are worried that your precious powersupply would be used for the SSTV system and not your project why not build another one so that both systems could be used?!? why so selfish?  As I write this I have trouble comprehending just how childish these arguments realy are!

Their is no reason whatsoever that SAFEX, ARISS, MAREX-NA etc...  cannot work togeather on  a project.

Sincerely: Carl Bennett
Va3lgo

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home