Mir sstv european report

Mir sstv was heard on Sunday 27th December on the 1120-1128 pass, max
elevation 27 degrees, azimuth out to the west of me. This fits in with my
theory that they don't turn on the sstv until the footprint is west of
moscow.

Pictures were reportedly received by my friend Colin G1IVG, /P at
Barcelona, Spain.

I was /P inCornwall  recording onto a VCR; unfortunately the sync didn't
hold on replay.

andy (Not the astronaut of the same name!) G0SFJ