Mir SSTV Webpage images

December 27,  1998

Web pages:

by Miles Mann WF1F,

The new MAREX-NA SSTV web is currently under construction.
We hope to have the New MAREX-NA SSTV web on line in a few weeks.
In the mean time check out these webs for Mir SSTV images.

I am interested din collecting some good quality unique Mir SSTV shots from
around the world.
If you think you have a good one, send it to me  with the following
information:
Date, Time UTC, Name, Call, Locations of Mir when shot was taken
(approximate)
Topic,  JPG, GIF or BMP
address mann@pictel.com

When sending images via email, please to do not send the images to a large
mailing list
such as SAREX or other large mailing lists.  Thing before you send.
The best way for people to see your images it to mail your web page
address.
Thanks, and good luck.

Miles MAREX-NA

MAREX: We keep Amateur Radio satellite access affordable

**************************************
SSTV Software for PC

ís
http://www.siliconpixels.com/W95SSTV/w95dload.htm

**************************************
MAREX-NA SSTV Images from Mir
**************************************
Bob Bruninga

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprn.html

**************************************

John W5HU
http://www.cei.net/~jrmoore/mir.html

**************************************
Al Emer N2YAC
http://www.siliconpixels.com/index.htm

**************************************
Greg
gregwycoff@havilandtelco.com (gregwycoff)
http://www.havilandtelco.com/homepages/gregwycoff

**************************************

David Cook - KB9OQL
http://www.cityscape.net/~dacook/cam/MirPic9.html

********************************

Steve VA3SF
website....  http://www.interlog.com/~stevef/mirsstv.htm

**************************************
John N0VSE AMSAT Regional Coordinator
Mir SSTV pix can be seen on the Colorado AMSAT Net page,
http://www.idcomm.com/personal/n0vse,

Andy Thomas G0SFJ

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G0SFJ

John W5HUQ EM35BC