Re: Voice QSO with MIR?

Well I did!!  At least I think I did.
They were downloading pictures last sunday and at the end of one they
called CQ on 145.985.  I answered and asked how he was. He said fine and
I told him my call and location.  He then answered "good bye, good bye"
He did not acknowlege my call so I can only guess he was talking to
me.  It was at the last of the pass so they were going out of range
quickly.

>Hi!
>
>Anybody knows if possible to make voice contacts with Mir tripulation?
>I would like to try it...
>
>Have a happy new year!
>==========================
>     Miguel A. Vallejo
>  ea4eoz@mad.servicom.es
>==========================
>

>Hi!
>
>Anybody knows if possible to make voice contacts with Mir tripulation?
>I would like to try it...
>
>Have a happy new year!

Steve NV7V
L1, ASE Master Auto
Utah Smog and Safety Cert.
Senior Technician
Japanese Auto Service
Orem, Utah
Extra Class Amateur Radio Licensee
Senior Member Utah County Sheriff's Communications Auxiliary Team
Communications director Timpanogas Emergency Response Team
ARRL member
Trustee, N7BSA Utah Nat. Parks Cnl. Amateur Radio Explorer Post
W5YI-VE Contact VE