Mir on a Mac

OK I give up, what does a SSTV signal sound like? I seem to be hearing a
signal that co-incides with the Mir passes, but I don't currently have
SSTV decoding software or hardware.

I sort of goes ... Bah-Biiip....Bah-Biiip.....

So, 2 requests for help...

1) Could someone please send me a short audio file (any format) of what I
should be hearing (or an URL for the same). Please email to
gecko@ne.com.au

2) If anyone can reccomend SSTV decoding software for the Mac (tracking
software too), please mail me the details (gecko@ne.com.au). What do the
Packet Mac users use for decoding? (I'm a VHF-SWL so decode-only is fine
- this shouldn't need any hardware??)

Please mail me and not the list. Once I have the problem solved I'm going
to build a web page about it, and post a summary to the list.

Thank-you