Re: Slow Scan images recieved from the Mir Space Station

> I would really like to find out if anyone knows what equipment is being used
>  and how it got started aboard Mir?  Also, is this intended to be a
permanent
>  experiment?

Kevin,
Try these two web sites for information on MIR's SSTV: (I've included the URLs
this time)
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/~ik1sld/mirex.htm";>
MIREX Mir International Amateur Radio EXperiment</A>
http://www.geocities.com/~ik1sld/mirex.htm
 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/7355/sstv_proj.htm";>
MIR - Slow Scan Television</A>
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/7355/sstv_proj.htm

(Makes it easier if I include the URLs doesn't it!)

73 de KBěPKL - Alan Bruster - EM17hn

web page:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/kb0pkl/index.htm";>Alan's (KBěPKL's) Home Page
</A>