MIR packet

Hello fellow MIR fans-

Regarding MIR packet-

PLEASE remember, ONLY ONE STATION CAN CONNECT AT A TIME

Please refrain from the following:

packet BEACON
DIGIPEATING
UNATTENDED OPERATION

Please, do not transmit when someone is connected.

When I connect, I send a precomposed message file.
Normally, I am only connected for less than a minute.

If we all calmed down, several stations could send a message in a single
pass.

Please wait for the "D" frame being sent to the connected station before
transmitting.

Thanks for consideration and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.
73 my friends, Pat N2OEQ Long Island, New York