upload SSTV ??

Ok Miles , I give up how is the upload supposed to work? Another words,
who send's and who stand's by.  I copied some uplink activity on the
16:05z pass 12/21. Mir was talking to Miles WF1F, and afterwords a
picture was downloaded with the callsign w8zcf. What's going on. I'm sure
there is some kind of protocal needed here, any clues? If first come
first serve, put me on the list ! Once again Miles,  MAREX, and Mir crew
thanks for the SSTV. One more thing, how about some more interior shot's
of Mir.

73 Jeff kb2wqm