No Mir sstv over europe today

Last pass of the day (17 deg maxel) but no pictures. Mir will just pop up
here at 1.7 degrees above the horizon abt 1600 but that's it.

I will leave my system on 145.990 (for doppler)/Robot 36/auto during the
daytime passes tomorrow but on past performance am unlikely to get any more
pix in the next few days.

But it makes each one received very valuable!

73 de andy (not the astronaut) thomas G0SFJ

you can see my best pix at

ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G0SFJ