Re: Mir SSTV websites

At 06:31 PM 12/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I have my 6 pictures on a web page at:
>
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G0SFJ

Andy,

Thanks for the site posting.
One of the fun parts of this SSTV experiment is the fact that different
stations around the world get different pictures. Site visiting is a great
way to share the fun and I hope more folks will put up sites for pics.
Ian Koenig has one in the UK some of us were sending our favorite shots to.
He was kind enough to post 11 of my favorites including the first one sent
from Mir.
His site is:    http://www.kmedia.freeserve.co.uk/

Good Luck with tomorrow's passes.

Al Emer N2YAC