Re: Mir SSTV back on

I think the only reason that it has become popluar is because it doesn't
take a 20k dollar station to talk to them! hehe...
all it takes is a HT (FM at that) and a finger to hit the PTT button...or
even the TNCs are getting cheap enough so us poor folks can enjoy the
hobby more! hehe
Jess
Keep up the work... Your updates help. though somtimes JUNO delays my
mail a few days so sometimes I am a day late getting it... no biggie
though. Would like to be able to catch a few SSTV pics!
Jess

KC5LOS - EM16
ICQ#:23429566
kc5los@juno.com