Mir SSTV back on

Hello everyone:

I talked with Mir crew ember Sergej today at 14:09 UTC.
He wanted to know if we wanted to See SSTV or Packet.
Of course i requested SSTV.

I have been discussing a schedule with Energia and when the details are
finalize
ill publish a memo.  In the short term, the SSTV down link will be a little
random.

The last three pictures i decoded were of the cloudy east coast of the USA.

Frequency 145.985 fm

The Packet PMS has been active for almost 9 years.  It has become the most
popular satellite
in history.  I am sure that the packet PMS fans will not mind sharing the
band with intermittent access
with SSTV.

73 and Happy Holidays,

Miles MAREX-NA