MIR SSTV on again

SSTV on 145.985 again at 1417 utc today. 3 images which could be planatary
or microscopic! If anyone knows what they are please email me!

Please note that Mir  is not using sstv over europe whilst on 2m. I have
only heard her on the last pass of the day at a max elevation  of 17
degrees. (I will try again at a max elevation  of 8 degrees but....)

I wonder if it is only used when its footprint is out of sight of the
ground link for its channel at 143.625? this would suggest that the sstv is
interfereing with the 143.625 link in some way.

If not could someone ask them to leave it switched on? hihi

73 de andy (not the astronaut one) G0SFJ