Program for recording MIR.

For those pepole who seek a program to record MIR, try the "scanrec"
program.
Its a program made for scannerusers, to record from the radio when a
signal is recived.
It only records when the squelch is open, and saves it to the hard
drive.
Ive used it alot and finde it very good...

Use infoseek or what ever you like to finde this program, or try

http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz7kim/scanrec.zip

Any problems with the page, feel free to email me, or page me on the
ICQ..

73´ and seasons greetings from OZ1SKY, Brian Hougesen.
ICQ# 8879610