RX signal from Mir??

Hello everyone..

I have been monitoring MIR on its lates passes over Europe, and it seems to me
that the
RX signal in Denmark has gone low..
We never have an overpass here in Denmark, but we can copy it with good signals
when it
pass over Germany, until now....

Normaly the signal is around S.7-9, but the lasts passes ive been monitoring,
the signal has
been very low, around S.1-3, eaven on a good pass..

Can anyone tell me if the power is set to low on Mir, or if something new is
going on beside the SSTV project...????

Thanks for your time..

73´ and seasons greetings from OZ1SKY, Brian Hougesen.