Mir sstv local publicity

My local paper here in Leicester, England duly published 3 Mir sstv
pictures today with a rather awful story and even a worse pic of yours

However some people may find it amusing!

If you want to see it, try

and then click on local news - then - wait for it - " from russia with
love" <groan>

I think the page will change around 1030 utc tomorrow.

BTW on the daytime passes this week (I'm at work) I can't record Mir sstv
whilst on auto mode in w95sstv, is it true that they're not sending whilst
over europe?

73 es gud dx

andy G0SFJ