Re: A SSTV TIP

Good point Eric and thanks for your comments.

I would like to thank all those that responded.
All of the info was of value to me.

I will try the VCR or camcorder this weekend on
the high-altitude balloons to be launched by KNSP
& Habitat in Kansas and the Mir next week.

The MIR SSTV pics from this past Sunday were a wash,
but I did manage a voice contact with Serge.

Thanks again!   Keep lookin' up!

       HAPPY HOLIDAYS
         73...Harry