Re: SSTV not in violation

Gentlemans rules are not CFRs and technically don't apply, and why
complain about one signal being tested where it won't be ulimately used
when the HAM bands are full of well documented PIrates and foul mouthed
jerks who the FCC has names address and documentation of yet won't do
anything and the HAMs refuse to self police anymore?  Is this just
another way of the loud mouths trying to get attention?  The kind of HAMs
who take credit for everything every one else does?  The ones who bring
politics in and destroy clubs?  It sure is!  Aside from CW, any mode may
be used anywhere in any HAM band for any lenght of time.  Everything else
is just "gentlemans agreement".  The gentlemen know this and are not
shotting their mouths off.  Technically, refering to the Code of Federal
Regulations, there is NO violation.  Aside from this, though I cannot
decode the images currently, and taking 2m into accuont technically, I
hope they test it here often, and eventually pull the strings to make it
"official".  440 is a great band, and big, but when it comes to satellite
commuinications other than geostationary satellites, it was a poor
choice.

Kurt

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KK7RC
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America