From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Dr Dave Larsen [ PhD ]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 1998 8:33 PM
To: 'sarex@amsat.org'
Subject: [sarex] SSTV in Violation

MIREX had a talk with Sergej this last Saterday
to explain that SSTV was on 145.985 and was not suppose to
be on this freq, Sergej said that this was only a test and would
ONLY last 2 days  [ DONE TESTING BY SUNDAY 12-13-98 ]
as Miles wanted a lot of hams to be able to see SSTV.

I was NOT to happy to see that SSTV was STILL on 145.985
this last pass [ 18:08 UTC Monday ]. This is in Direct
violation of the teams Miles made with Sergej and to have
SSTV on 145.985 is also a violation  with the agreement
made to have SSTV on 430.
If Miles "is" the Sysop of the SSTV project , then he needs
to tell the crew to change freq's to were SSTV is suppose to
be ASAP.
Dave
N6CO
MIREX Pres.