Re: SSTV in Violation

The SSTV was one of the most exciting (and fun) things I've done on amateur
radio in years.  I think there are many others who agree.  This has
certainly resparked an interest in MIR and related activities.  I hate to
see an argument spawned from this and certainly wouldn't want the
enthusiasm of the MIR crewmembers squelched by the type of inter-amateur
squabbling that has all but killed many radio clubs, repeater groups, etc.
A few days of SSTV won't hurt anything so please let's not get too
territorial about this.  (And, maybe take time to respond to some PMS QSL
card requests Doc... :-)

Here's to cooperation!

73 de Joel, W0JDJ
AMSAT #1795