Re: MIR SSTV twice today

Not knowing, I'll ask:  Who coordinates these things internationally?

Seems there's suddenly a great widespread interest in the SSTV pictures now that they're working so well, less doppler problem on 2 meters, and only intermittent "one-at-a-time" use of the Mir TNC mailbox due to the inefficiencies of the "connected protocol".  Wouldn't it be of more benefit to more users to leave the SSTV on 2 meters?
"A picture is worth a thousand packet bursts. hehe" -Rick Kb0vbz
73, Cap KE6AFE

--
Cap Pennell
Santa Cruz, CA 95062-1002       3658.93N/12200.91W [CM86xx]