Re: SSTV

I goofed earlier... I didn't get all of my mail downloaded from JUNO so I
missed the Freq. change. My appologies...
Now I have another question... I am limited to 2M and 10M receive. is
there any SSTV on 10Meters?
I will be limited for a few days till I can get my scanner down here
where I am at so that I can get in the 14 Mhz range.
jess
KC5LOS - EM16
ICQ#:23429566
kc5los@juno.com