Re: MIR SSTV twice today

I know everyone is wanting SSTV on 2M... which I don't mind... saves from
having to tune due to doppler...However, it becomes a problem for me and
maybe a few others ... I am limited to 2 Meters on packet at the moment
and I would love to see the pms stay where it is... or even have both on
2Meters...but I know that can be a problem also.
maybe one of these days I can get a extra dual band for the base and do
it that away... till then...
and then again.  I don't use the PMS that much..mostly digi UI through
it. But, expecting pics could be a chase for me..
Jess

KC5LOS - EM16
ICQ#:23429566
kc5los@juno.com