Marex Needs a JPG Web Home, can you help?

Hi Everyone:

My name is Miles and I am the Director of Operations at MAREX-NA (Manned
Amateur Radio
Experiment, North American Division).
As some of  you may have seen , we now have a new Slow Scan TV system on
board
the Russian Space Station Mir.  The system sends out a very strong signal
and can be
hear with a very modest Amateur Radio station.  We at Marex-na believe in
the slogan
Keep It Simple.

There are may people and school systems which do not have access to Amateur
Radio equipment but
would still like to see the images and lean more about space and living in
space.
To help improve access to the images, we are looking for a University to
take on the job of
being the official Web page for the large library of images expected to be
arriving from Mir.

These images need to be collected, sorted, labeled and posted for easy web
access.
Each day we expect a percentage of the 720 images per day, sent to be
received by Amateur Radio stations
around the world.  The Mir SSTV project is expected to last 30 days to a
year.  Then we will be
installing a similar system on the International Space Station Alpha.

If you want to be part of space exploration and help simulate educational
curiosity in children world
wide, then we have a job for you.

Please contact me with your proposal and ability to support such a project.
73 Miles