SSTV

On the 17:47 UTC pass I got some color images with the Win95 SSTV program.  It used Robot 36 this time.  The image that I recieved earlier, I think it used Robot 72 like Andy mentioned. I heard the Mir cosmonault speaking to Miles also.  Thanks for the freqs, Allen, I will try there to test.  I have only used SSTV twice since I have been a ham and that has been in the last two days trying to copy SSTV from Mir.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home