SSTV

Any chance of seeing one of the SSTV frames? Lots of us do not have that
capability, including me. Probably not necessary to post to the entire
list, but I'd sure like to see one or two. JPEG fine. And thanks to
Miles, too, as well as the Mir cosmonauts. Well done all the way around.
--
Best regards,
Jim Romelfanger, K9ZZ