MIR SSTV twice today

Two images from Mir today, one on the pass at 14:53-15:02 (clouds) and the
other at 16:28-16:37 (robot arm and sky).

Both Robot 36 colour, the first suffering some groundstation qrm from
someone packeting to Mir.

I notice that the W95SSTV program sometimes jump-synchs to Robot 72
resulting in improper image synchronisation.

Also as I have only a 9 minute pass on average I don't get many images and
a lot of dead time; is it possible to up the rate a bit?

Don't want to sound carping! Well done guys.

My vote would be to keet the sstv on 2m.

73 de andy G0SFJ