SSTV

Just caught the 16:11 utc pass over Thibodaux, Louisiana.  Captured an SSTV image of a view from outside of a MIR window of clouds as it is very cloudy here right now.  The freq was 145.985 VHF.  I am using the Windows 95 SSTV program with a Soundblaster 32 AWE.  The program auto detected the SSTV signal and set the mode to Robot 36.  My picture was black and white.  Is there some setting I must set on the SSTV program?  I understand some fellows reported that they received color images.

Great job Miles! and all others who made this project possible.

P.S. Now I am scanning all the amatur bands looking for SSTV signals to copy!

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home