Mir SSTV and Packet Schedule

Over the next few weeks the schedules between Packet and SSTV will be a
little
random.
The crew is experimenting with different cabling and filter configurations.
We also are sharing one dual band antenna  with three different projects.

Please be patient.

Packet  or SSTV may be found in 145.985 FM Simplex. Only one will be on at
a time.
After testing is completed, one of the projects will move to 70 cm on
437.975.
When the two projects are band isolated, it will be possible to run both
projects
at the same time.
Down link power is limited to 5 watts RF output per project.  We had
planned on
running higher power, but the club responsoble for delivering the speical
power supplies failed to deliver.
So we have to cut back on output a llittle.  So far, the 5 watts has proven
to be
a very strong signal, with many stations reporting solid copy, even with
scanners.

for now, we will be running intermittently SSTV on 145.985 FM Simplex.
Reasons:
1.  More people have access to two meters than 70cm.
2.  Adjusting for Doppler is not needed on 2 meters, but is mandatory for
70cm.
3. It is an easier cable hookup for the crew.

On upcoming passes you will just  have to listen to both c hannels to find
out what's active.
The crew is changing configurations faster than I can keep up with them.

Miles WF1F Marex-na.

kc7vdg@juno.com (K. Rudolph) on 12/12/98 07:16:06 PM